Dragon Age II - First Impressions
In no particular order:
- If I wanted to play Mass Effect, I’d play Mass Effect.
- The color palette in this game appears to have about four colors total, which is to say, things are a bit bland at the get-go in the environments.
- Darker Flemeth inspires naughty thoughts.
- …as does the Templar Inquisitor.
- The remodeled darkspawn look shitty.
- Rogues appear to still be very, very overpowered… and I fucking love it.
All in all, not a bad way to spend ninety minutes. I’d probably play it the rest of the night if I didn’t have to work in the morning.